Our Core Value this term is FRIENDSHIP – we shine when we are a good friend.
We aim to help the children to:
• Think how they can build lasting friendships;
• Consider how they can help their friends in times of need;
• Recognise that although they sometimes fall out with their friends their words and actions can restore friendships;
• Value their friendships by valuing people over possessions;
• Recognise that Jesus is their friend.
We would love to hear from you when your child exemplifies the value of FRIENDSHIP outside of school so that we can celebrate that in school too. A copy can also be downloaded by clicking here
Please click on the image below to open up the full PDF document.