Our core value this term is PEACE – we shine when we live in peace with others. Peace, in the sense of total well-being, is God’s intention for the whole of creation, and is a promise that awaits ultimate fulfilment.
We aim to:
· Help children to appreciate quietness and take time for calm reflection;
· Support the children in finding ways to solve their differences in constructive ways;
· Develop children’s skills as peacemakers;
· Introduce children to the concepts of ‘peace with God’ and ‘the peace of God’;
· Look at issues of peace and justice locally and internationally.
A certificate has been sent home or click here
to access a copy. Please return the certificate to show when your child displays the core value of PEACE whilst at home. These will be celebrated during our Tuesday acts of worship.